Jump to navigation Jump to search
Some resources, scientific papers, etc.
Here's what I have so far. It's a start:
- Dr. Marc Arnkoff (homepage), based in Southfield, Michigan. Mainly does orchiectomies, but will do penectomies as well. Doesn't require any therapist's letters or prior HRT (from what I've found). The reviews I could find are all positive: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
- Dr. Curtis Crane (homepage) based in Greenbrae, California, as well as in Austin, Texas. Doesn't mention penectomy on his site, but other sources around the internet say he does them. Does a ton of different surgeries and is apparently really well-known in the greater trans community. (TODO: reviews)
- Dr. Ivan Aguilar (homepage) based in Guadalajara, Mexico. Prominently advertises penectomies. His website looks promising but I've only found one review: (1)
- The Development of Standards of Care for Individuals with a Male-to-Eunuch Gender Identity Disorder
- A Rare Case of Male-to-Eunuch Gender Dysphoria