Naturally occurring feminizing HRT
PLEASE DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME! This is highly experimental and incredibly dangerous stuff.
This is not a Guide
We strive to provide non-biased, well cited, and accurate information, but this wiki is written by people who may or may not be professionals.
- Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree)
- Paeoniae lactiflora (White peony)
- Camellia sinensis (Tea plant)
- Mentha spicata (Spearmint)
- Ganoderma lucidum (Red reishi)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice)
NOTE: Liquorice is known to cause high blood pressure with extended use. This can add to the risk of blood clots already present when taking estrogenic agonists! On the other hand, this happens to counter many side effects of Spironolactone.
- Pueraria Mirifica (White Kwao Krua) 
- Humulus lupulus (Common hop) 
- Equus ferus caballus (Pregnant Mare Urine), extract sold as conjugated estrogens (Premarin) 
- Juglans regia (English walnut) 
Extended treatment with some non-synthetic sources of hormone replacement therapy is highly experimental and very little is known about it's long term effects. In the case of phyto- or xeno- hormones some are so obscure that it could be difficult to test for their blood concentration levels and thus proper regulation of dosage is impaired. In addition, dosage regulation is further impaired unless a proper extraction of the active constituent(s) is made, as the amount of substance in a given organism can vary batch to batch.
- An Update on Plant Derived Anti-Androgens | http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693613/
- LICORICE: Side Effects | http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-881-licorice.aspx?activeingredientid=881
- Armanini D, Castello R, Scaroni C, Bonanni G, Faccini G, Pellati D, Bertoldo A, Fiore C, Moghetti P (2007). "Treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome with spironolactone plus licorice". Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol.. 131 (1): 61–7. doi:10.1016/j.ejogrb.2006.10.013. PMID 17113210. https://sci-hub.tw/10.1016/j.ejogrb.2006.10.013
- Pueraria Mirifica – Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | http://examine.com/supplements/pueraria-mirifica/
- Identification of a potent phytoestrogen in hops (Humulus lupulus L.) and beer. | http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741
- Clinical Gynecologic Endocrinology and Infertility | https://books.google.ca/books?id=KZLubBxJEwEC&pg=PA751&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
- Occurrence of Progesterone and Related Animal Steroids in Two Higher Plants | http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/np9007415?tokenDomain=presspac&tokenAccess=presspac&forwardService=showFullText&journalCode=jnprdf