Medical guideline papers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Standards of care & practice guidelines
- (June 2018) Australian standards of care and treatment guidelines for transgender and gender diverse children and adolescents.
- (November 2017) Endocrine Treatment of Gender-Dysphoric/Gender-Incongruent Persons: An Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline.
- (March 2011) Taking Charge: A Handbook For Health Care & Social Service Providers Working With Trans People.
- (October 7 2017) Gender incongruence: a comparative study using ICD-10 and DSM-5 diagnostic criteria.
Professional resources & patient care
- (November 2020) Re-assessing the Triadic Model of Care for Trans Patients Using a Harm-Reduction Approach. *
- (June 2020) Current State of Transgender Medical Education in the United States and Canada: Update to a Scoping Review.
- (May 2020) Tracking Trends of Transgender Health Research Online: Are Researchers and the Public on the Same Page?
- (April 2020) Facial Gender Confirmation Surgery: A Protocol for Diagnosis, Surgical Planning, and Postoperative Management.
- (April 2020) Implications for medication dosing for transgender patients: A review of the literature and recommendations for pharmacists.
- (February 2020) Trans-specific Geriatric Health Assessment (TGHA): An inclusive clinical guideline for the geriatric transgender patient in a primary care setting.
- (January 2020) Expanding Women's Health Practitioners and Researchers' Understanding of Transgender/Nonbinary Health Issues.
- (December 2019) Evaluation of a gender-affirming healthcare curriculum for second-year medical students.
- (December 2019) Gender-affirming surgical techniques, complications, and imaging considerations for the abdominal radiologist.
- (November 2019) Incorporating Transition-Affirming Language into Anatomical Pathology Reporting for Gender Affirmation Surgery.
- (October 2019) A Self-Assessment Tool for Cultivating Affirming Practices With Transgender and Gender-Nonconforming (TGNC) Clients, Supervisees, Students, and Colleagues.
- (September 2019) Impact of a Formative Program on Transgender Healthcare for Nursing Students and Health Professionals. Quasi-Experimental Intervention Study.
- (August 2019) Training to reduce LGBTQ-related bias among medical, nursing, and dental students and providers: a systematic review.
- (August 2019) Virtue ethics and the commitment to learn: overcoming disparities faced by transgender individuals.
- (June 2019) Bridging the Gap of Mental Health Inequalities in the Transgender Population: The Role of Nursing Education.
- (June 2019) Assessment of Internal Medicine Resident Preparedness to Care for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer/Questioning Patients.
- (June 2019) A Capable Surgeon and a Willing Electrologist: Challenges to the Expansion of Transgender Surgical Care in the United States.
- (April 2019) Hair Reduction for Transgender Persons: What Dermatologists Should Know and How They Can Help.
- (April 2019) An approach for transgender population information extraction and summarization from clinical trial text.
- (February 2019) Knowledge, Practice Behaviors, and Perceived Barriers to Fertility Care Among Providers of Transgender Healthcare.
- (October 2018) ENDOCRINOLOGY FELLOWS' PERCEPTION OF THEIR CONFIDENCE AND SKILL LEVEL IN PROVIDING TRANSGENDER HEALTHCARE.
- (September 2018) Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Fellows' Exposure to Transgender Healthcare.
- (September 2018) Ministry to Transgender Teenagers (Part One): Pursuing Awareness and Understanding about Trans Youth.
- (May 2018) Gender dysphoria assessment and action for youth: Review of health care services and experiences of trans youth in Manitoba.
- (March 2018) The current status of transgender health education in doctor of pharmacy curricula in North America.
- (February 2018) Transgender and Gender-Nonconforming Patients in the Emergency Department: What Physicians Know, Think, and Do.
- (June 2017) Supporting and caring for transgender and gender nonconforming youth in the urology practice.