Here's a list of hormones and where you can fill your prescription.
Compounding pharmacies can manufacture injectable preparations of hormones directly. Even during a nationwide shortage, compounding pharmacies can make more vials of the drug to order. Note that these pharmacies may be significantly more costly than buying the mass-produced stock.
- AnazaoHealth has estradiol valerate and other hormonal products and ships to anywhere in the United States.
- New Era Pharmacy stocks mass-produced injectable estrogen, testosterone and progesterone, and can compound more as needed. New Era can ship to most states.
- This tool lets you search for a compounding pharmacy near your area.
In the US, two pharmaceutical companies produce estradiol valerate (Delestrogen): Par and Perrigo. There is a nationwide shortage.
- Par Pharmaceutical is listing all products as backordered, with the reason as "Other." Illuminating..
- Perrigo Pharmaceuticals appears to be back in stock, as of 1/24/2017!. 
- GoodRx lists the price of generic Delestrogen as $97 on the cheap end up to $200 or more for the 40mg/mL x 5mL strength.
Note that since the shortage has just eased up, it may take a while for new stock to reach your local drug store. Use GoodRx to find pharmacies and call around, or resort to a compounding pharmacy until supplies are replenished.
Two forms of estradiol are manufactured: estradiol valerate (Delestrogen) and estradiol cypionate (Depo-Estradiol.) Estrogen can be suspended either in sesame oil or cottonseed oil. You may have more of a sensitivity to one of these two.