Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Small Molecule Pathway Database - Drawings of human metabolic pathways. For example, SMP00068 - Androgen and Estrogen Metabolism.
- Human Metabolome Database - Information about metabolites and the reactions they are involved in. For example, Testosterone (HMDB0000234).
- The Human Protein Atlas - Shows where proteins are expressed on the tissue level and the cell level. For example, Estrogen receptor 1.
- OMIM (Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man) - Catalog of genes and genetic disorders. For example, 607311 - Progesterone receptor
- DrugBank - Information about drugs, including their mechanism of action and clinical trials. For example, Spironolactone (DB00421).
- BindingDB - Database of drug binding affinities. For example, BDBM19441 shows the binding affinity of raloxifene to the estrogen receptor (note the different affinities for ERα and ERβ -- check the "Assay Description" box for which ER is being considered).
- Drugs@FDA - Database of FDA approved drugs. Can be used to determine availability of drugs and doses in the US. For example, ANDA 040159 - Medroxyprogesterone acetate.